Have you been trying to conceive? Fed up with waiting? Take charge of your fertility with our practical fertility yoga workshop.
Learn how to maximise your chances to conceive sooner.
- you will get a down to earth lifestyle advice on diet, supplements, exercise;
- learn about scientifically proven natural therapies, that improve your chances to conceive faster;
- you will discover how your reproductive system works and why your pregnancy may be detailed;
- get practical tools (yoga, mindfulness, acupressure) to improve your fertility, health of your future children and even grandchildren.
THE FIRST DAY, Saturday 19 May (2.5hours)
You will discover:
- how your reproductive system works;
- what goes on in your body during your natural cycle or undergoing IVF,
- learn to read your body fertility signs
- what your period tells about your fertility
- how fertility awareness helps you to conceive faster,
- what you should or shouldn’t eat to improve your chances. We offer evidence based advice. No fad diets.
- easy mindfulness techniques, that help you to de-stress,
- balancing fertility yoga. You will love to do it at home.
THE SECOND DAY, Sunday 20 May (2.5 hours)
You will learn how you can speed up your chances to conceive faster, either naturally or with IVF. We will get into more detail about your fertility.
- how your hormones affect you and your fertility,
- we look into some reasons why your pregnancy may be delayed,
- what supplements/herbs you should or shouldn’t take and why,
- you will understand how acupuncture, herbal medicines balances your fertility and improves your chances to conceive naturally or with assisted technologies like IVF,
- you will learn a lovely self acupressure routine (acu yoga) to reduce stress and improve blood flow to your reproductive system.
WHO WE ARE
As seen in OHBaby and Mindfood
Roberta Mek is accredited Natural Fertility Educator (NFNZ). She is the first in New Zealand to become Fellow of American Board of Reproductive Oriental Medicine. Roberta has Masters Degree in acupuncture from the ZheJiang University of Chinese Medicine, PR China. Roberta’s special interest is acupuncture for fertility. She sees patients who are trying to conceive naturally or with IVF. Roberta works with Dr Vitalis Acupuncture.
We created this course for women who are trying to conceive naturally, or with IVF/IUI/Chlomiphene, or preparing for conception in the future.
It’s an interactive workshop. We love your questions. We can slightly adjust course content to make it more relevant to your situation.
You will have short breaks for a simple 15-20 min fertility yoga and/or acupressure (acu-yoga for fertility).
It’s women only event.
You can attend one day, either Saturday or Sunday. However, to get the full benefit we recommend to take part on both days.